Camas, WA - Karcher, the world's largest maker of cleaning equipment, is introducing the ALL NEW NT 68/1 Squeegee Wet/Dry Vacuum. Its innovative design makes it the fastest and easiest way to pickup and dump water, ideal for cleaning hospitals, government facilities, office buildings and schools.
Of its many features, the NT 68/1 has a 24.5" front-mounted squeegee offering more efficient water pickup, while its unique tank design allows the entire contents to be dumped without tipping. The NT 68/1 also features a large 18 gallon tank, a 1.8 HP vacuum motor with a powerful 80" of water lift, a caged cylinder float shut off, 50" power cord, heavy duty 4" front swivel casters, large 9.5" rear transport wheels and on-board accessories.
- 24.5" Front-mounted squeegee offers more productive water pick-up
- Unique "no-tipping" tank dumping design
- Self-adjusting squeegee assembly and easy lift lever
- Durable powder-coated, ergonomically designed handle
- 8" Twist lock crushproof hose
- 9.5" Large rear transport wheels
- On-board tool storage & safety sign storage
For 75 years, Karcher has been a world leader in cleaning technology. With over 2,000 products, Karcher understands cleaning problems and solves them.
Karcher has more than 1,000 registered inventions and patents, with over 85% of its products developed in the last 5 years. Around the world, Karcher is known for its Power, Quality and Innovation.